When I change my background the top 1/3 and bottom 1/3 remains the original background. A narrow middle band is all that changes.
    I have a Blackberry 8310 Curve with AT&T.
    Any help on how to make the whole background change would be great!
    10-13-08 11:44 AM
    I'd start with a battery pull. Somethin' ain't right.
    10-13-08 11:50 AM
    A battery pull might fix it as stated above. Is it possible that the image you are trying to set as the bg is actually wider than it is tall? Maybe the curve is trying to keep the aspect ratio and not distort the image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 12:55 PM
    Try a different bg, see what happens?

Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 01:01 PM
    Change your theme. The default AT&T theme has no transparency in the top and bottom bars, so it cuts off the background image. If you change to one of the BB Dimention themes, you'll see the whole thing.
    10-13-08 02:21 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

Please note the following forum rule:

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    If you should create a topic in the wrong forums, please ask a mod to move it.

A list of moderators that are online (green light lit to the left of their names) can be found here.

10-14-08 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD