For those of you that use AutoStandBy and have experienced it having a mind of its own - well the issue has been resolved.

The developer sent me a beta and I've been testing for 24 hours now. It has not failed once! I have my standby limit set to 300 seconds (5 min) and it works like a charm.

Apparently the error in the old version was when the seconds were set to over 100. I can attest now that this has been resolved!

The new Version Number is: 2.4.0

The install went so easy. Downloaded OTA, installed and it overwrote the old version. No need to reboot or do a BP, but you do have to go in and set up your options again. All the permissions were set perfect so no need to adjust any of the permissions either.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. I would e-mail the developer if you purchased this version and would like an update.
    02-10-09 09:44 AM
    Is a link posted in 3rd party apps forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:29 AM
    Is a link posted in 3rd party apps forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I beleive the application is not free and it must be registered. I would post the link but not sure if the developer would let me. So I thought it would be best not to post the link to download the app.

You may want to contact the developer.
    Last edited by RazorV; 02-10-09 at 10:33 AM.
    02-10-09 10:30 AM
    How do I contact the developer, could you pass on his info, thanks
    02-10-09 12:13 PM
    could you please pass along the developer contact information?
    02-10-09 12:17 PM
    could you please pass along the developer contact information?
    Software: Unleash The Full Potential of Your BlackBerry | Steelthorn Software
    02-10-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD