Hey peeps!

Is there a way to automatically add/manage calendar entries externally? Meaning, I could send a special email to my blackberry, or tell the blackberry to read some kind of RSS/XML feed, or tell it to sync to some website, or just ANYthing where I won't have to enter all the calendar dates by hand?

You see, I'm a musician with a ton of calendar dates to manage. As it is, I have to manually punch in a ton of information into 2 websites. Its a b&*^$ to deal with and sometimes I have a hard time keep the 2 sites identical and updates.

What I would LOVE to be able to do is have those calendar dates also be on my Blackberry Curve 8310, so when I'm booking for shows or making plans with friends then BAM, I just whip out the blackberry and instantly know.

The only idea I have thus far is google's calendar app. I heard google will sync your BB's calendar to anything you input in the actual google calendar... I am a programmer and can tell my website to output its calendar data in just about any format, and/or send it to an email address or push it to an external url... but the trouble is, I have no idea if google's calendar api allows external control by a master website.

Anyone got any ideas or leads for me?

~Mike
    10-15-09 08:22 PM
    google sync will sync your contacts and calender appoinments .You can input it from googles website and it will sync to your BB if setup right
    10-16-09 12:34 AM
    google sync will sync your contacts and calender appoinments .You can input it from googles website and it will sync to your BB if setup right
    Might not be exactly what he's looking for, but this is exactly what I do. Google sync along with a gmail account. Perfect wireless syncing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD