from your BB: http://bbprofilesota.wheatoncs.com/

I would recommend it, very easy to use, although its not free.
    05-13-08 06:52 PM
    Hey folks! I'm curious. Is there a way to set my profiles to change at a specific time? I'd sure like to disable audible alerts abput email at night but go audible to hear my alarm clock.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 08:46 PM
    The best thing I can think of is to get one of those cases that you can change the profile sounds and stuff for when it is in the case and when its out, so if it's in the case at night the emails can be quieter but the alarm loud. I was thinking about doing that for work, I want one of those.
    The other thing I know it odes is you can have it turn off at a certain time, and then back on right before your alarm goes off or something? Not sure if that would help. Good luck!
    05-13-08 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the info. I in fact, have a case with a magnet that registers the device as "in holster" so I can customize the profiles for that. I was thinking about that already, but I was hoping of something more.

I'm also aware of the auto shutoff/turn on feature, but my job requires me to be on call 24 hours a day so I don't think I can shut off the phone.

Thanks for the info though.
    05-13-08 10:08 PM
    You can change your profile to "phone only" when you go to bed and change it back when you get up when the alarm goes off.
    05-13-08 10:39 PM
    There is also Blackberry Profile Switcher which might work for you. Unfortunately, there isn't a trial version, so I haven't tried it myself. I've been considering taking a shot anyway, but haven't yet.
    05-13-08 11:30 PM
    They have a trial verison but because I am a newbie I cant post the full link..

but do a serach and it will come with a wheatoncs.com/blackberry/bbprofiles/
    05-14-08 12:26 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I almost positive they didn't last time I looked, but they definitely do now. Gonna give it a try.

Here's the full link
    05-14-08 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD