I have a BB 8310 and I use the auto on/off function. Currently I have the device set to turn off everyday at 11pm and turn back on at 7am the next morning. BUT...for the last 3 or 4 days, the device will turn off at the correct time, but will turn back on about an hour later....not at the time I have set in the option! I have used different times and the same thing happens. What I did notice also is that when I manually turn the phone off, it gives me the notice that the next time on is about an hour later from the time I am manually turning the device off. I have tried a battery pull with no results. I have not called ATT as yet thinking I the experts at Crackberry may have some ideas. Thanks for your help!
    08-27-08 08:07 AM

Have you checked to see if your time zone mysteriously changed? Do you have it set to sync with the network time?
    08-27-08 08:11 AM
    Time zone is still correct and I have had the date/time source to sync with network and blackberry. Is one better than the other?
    08-27-08 08:24 AM
    Do you have a reoccuring alarm set for a different time? If your on/off is disabled, and the alarm is on, the phone will automatically turn on at the specified alarm time. One feature may be battling with the other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 08:28 AM
    Nope... no recurring alarm set. I do use the alarm from time to time but it is turned off as a rule. Just checked it again to be sure.
    08-27-08 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD