I have had my 8310 Curve a while now but just the last few days loaded some MP3's onto the Media card and WOW I am impressed by the audio playback quality! Easily as good if not better than my iPOD!!!
    08-27-08 01:47 PM
    You bet! Its awesome...sadly my ipod is lying around somewhere because I prefer one device that does everything instead of carrying a dozen of em...and the BB has accomplished that!
    08-27-08 01:48 PM
    You bet! Its awesome...sadly my ipod is lying around somewhere because I prefer one device that does everything instead of carrying a dozen of em...and the BB has accomplished that!
    Ready to retire my iPod now also. Ordered a 4GB card today as an upgrade from my 1GB card so can load a lot more of my music library for use on my BB
    08-27-08 01:55 PM
    Ya it really is great quality I was surprised too. I just wish there were more media player shortcuts from the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 01:55 PM
    Not only does the audio quality kick some serious *** but the ease of use putting stuff onto the bb makes it that much better. Not to mention if you buy the aftermarket bb back cover with the speaker fully exposed it makes it that much better to listen to.

08-27-08 01:56 PM
    OMG, I just pulled the batt cover while playing some Coldplay and it sounded so much clearer. Hated having to put that cover back, it changed the sound that much.

08-27-08 03:22 PM
    One of the first thing I did for my Pearl(yes, I know, I have a Pearl)was buy a battery cover with slots for the speaker--it made a WORLD of difference.
    08-27-08 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD