ok I just got my BB about two weeks ago and I am not sure how I open an attachment in my email. Will someone please explain how to do it.
    I am sure it is posted on here somewhere but I have ben looking for about three hours with no luck.
    06-03-08 06:47 PM
    When you get a message scroll to the attachment and push your track ball. It will say open attachment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 07:00 PM
    If you don't have "Open Attachment" as an option, you need to run the Desktop Manager Application Loader, check the Blackberry Attachment Service box, and let AL install it.
    06-03-08 09:55 PM
    JeffH I don't have it handy, do you have a list of files types that the BB can support. That might be helpful to post here too.
    06-03-08 09:59 PM
    JeffH I don't have it handy, do you have a list of files types that the BB can support. That might be helpful to post here too.
    Word
    Excel
    Powerpoint
    WordPerfect
    Adobe PDF
    ASCII
    HTML
    And those file types archived in zip format.

I copied this list from Stoner's screen shot.
    06-03-08 10:26 PM
    Word
    Excel
    Powerpoint
    WordPerfect
    Adobe PDF
    ASCII
    HTML
    And those file types archived in zip format.

I copied this list from Stoner's screen shot.
    Excellent, thank you I knew it was out there somewhere, just couldn't remember.

Thanks.
    06-03-08 10:40 PM
    ok how and where do I go to get that done?
    06-04-08 08:19 AM
    Did you install the Desktop Manager software that came with your blackberry? Connect your bb by the USB cable to your PC, and run Desktop Manager. Then select and run Applications Loader. Make sure Blackberry Attachment Service is checked, and follow the prompts to let AL install it.
    06-04-08 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD