My email through ATT is being delayed getting to my Curve. I didn't get any overnight last night and then it all dumped to the Curve mid morning. Again tonight I didn't get any for two hours and then it just dumped into my Curve. I saw them all on my computer but they were delayed to my Curve. Any ideas what is going on? In the past the Curve always got the email before it arrived at my computer.
    09-20-11 08:03 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    09-20-11 08:11 PM
    Yes, pulled the battery, and also did a reset. Did not improve the situation. Checked my mail first thing this morning and no email came overnight. Then they started coming in about fifteen minutes later, a few at a time over the course of about 30 minutes. This has never happened before and now I don't feel like I can depend on getting important messages for my business throughout the day. Very frustrating. I guess I will pay a visit to the ATT store today.
    09-21-11 05:48 AM
    every evening the bb stops receiving email and every morning about 7 or 8 it starts receiving them again. The timing is different every night but there seems to be a pattern here sort of. During the day emails come through normally. Any ideas about what is going on here? Help?
    09-22-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD