i don't know why... but whenever i send a mms to a person on the verizon network they never get it. the mssg registers as sent on my bberry but... this started about 2 days ago and has stayed the same since... i went to an online chat with att and they ended up saying everything on their end was fine (aka it's verizon's fault.)
    and i was just wondering if anyone here had an idea of what could fix this problem because apparently a crapload of people in my address book have att
    08-13-08 10:44 PM
    Is it to just one person or multiple Verizon users? Are they able to send to you? Are you able to send to Sprint & T-mobile as well as other AT&T subscribers? Did you recently upgrade your OS? What's your OS? Anything change within the past couple of days?
    08-13-08 11:00 PM
    Funny, my boy Stu has Cingular/AT&T and I never could get his MMS texts. It would work some of the time but never all the time. My bro, T-Mobile, would get them no problem. Don't know what there is to do to correct it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 11:02 PM
    Is it to just one person or multiple Verizon users? Are they able to send to you? Are you able to send to Sprint & T-mobile as well as other AT&T subscribers? Did you recently upgrade your OS? What's your OS? Anything change within the past couple of days?
    whoops forgot to respond....
    it is all verizon users
    they can send MMSs to me, and can receive MMSs from one another
    i have no clue about sprint/tmobile
    EDIT:yes it works on att-att
    os 4.5.0.69-mms worked for a while on it then stopped so i'm reluctant to blame the os, since last night i did a FULL reinstall
    and really nothing has changed with the phone recently
    Last edited by ferralis; 08-14-08 at 07:36 PM.
    08-14-08 07:27 PM
    I have always had problems with Verizon to AT&T, so we just use BB messenger.
    08-14-08 07:28 PM
    yea but most of my friends don't have blackberry
    08-14-08 07:36 PM
    yea but most of my friends don't have blackberry
    Looks like you need some new friends than. LOL

08-14-08 08:05 PM
    I haven't had any problems receiving from att customers and I'm on verizon. I have a problem with suncom users at times but a few of my friends have att and mms back and forth no probs - they have regular cell phones though. all other carriers come through just fine.
    08-15-08 02:40 AM
    Let's face it. Sometimes with all the hype that AT&T portrays, there is a problem on their side, not major, but maybe a few bugs. Here in Atlanta, we have this carrier called Metro PCS. You can forget about getting your text on time especially at night. A Metro customer can send you a text and it will take you from 45 mins or longer before you receive it. That's even from Metro to Metro. Sad, sad, sad!!

08-15-08 03:01 AM
    Hello I am new to the site and i am experiencing some problems sendings mms to people who are not using att. I have friends who live in dallas and i really dont know what carrier they use but I send picture messages and they never get them. Im not sure what i need to do to correct this. any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Gloria
    08-19-08 12:06 PM
    I have this problem all the time with At&t to Verizon MMS.
    It so annoying. I wish they would fix it.
    How can you have a bug like this, and not even TRY to fix it..
    08-19-08 01:45 PM
    The Verizon 8830 does not have MMS capability. If you were to send me an MMS, I would not receive it, nor would I get any indication that you had sent me anything. It's improbable that every Verizon user in your address book has an 8830, but it might be a factor for a few contacts.
    08-19-08 07:28 PM
    call att and ask them to reprovision your phone
    08-19-08 07:35 PM
    I have Alltel and my daughter has Verizon. She can send me ringtones but I cannot send her anything. It drops the attachment.
    I think problem is on Verizons side. Guessing!
    02-23-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD