Missing all icons . Limited apps. I can get to a few applications by hitting call button then going to menu and switch applications. Guy at ATT store suggested I try this Web sight. They had no solution for me at ATT.
    So if anyone could help please
    02-05-10 10:01 AM
    What icons are you missing that you are expecting to see?

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan? Without it, you will not see the icons associated with BlackBerry data features.
    02-05-10 11:10 AM
    I have no icons at all. I had them and then they are gone. I tried reloading the 4.5 and they came back but when I tried to use them it said ok with a ! above where it said ok. but they wouldnt open. then took the battery out and they were gone again.
    02-06-10 10:23 AM
    What theme are you using? Does it change if you change the theme?

And one more time, WHAT ICONS specifically?
    02-06-10 11:03 AM
    I am having the same problem. I have the yellow select an icon ball on the lower portion of my home screen but there are no icons to select from. I have go to the phone, select menu, select switch applications and then only five icons appear; phone, msgs, home, browser and BB messenger. How do I get my old home screen back with all of the different apps and functions?
    02-07-10 11:43 AM
    Go to options, themes, menu, reset default settings or change theme and go back to the 1st theme..
    02-07-10 08:24 PM
    I could never get to the options, themes, menu window. I showed the problem to our IT manager and he said that my BB needed to be re-imaged. He re-imaged it and now its back to normal. Thanks.
    02-08-10 12:27 PM
    How do I re-image.I use BB 8310 from O2 I did some nasty thing with my BB whenever I upgrade to BB messenger 5 icon goes missing and my BB map is also missing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD