Hi,

I need to look for OS with few asian language such as chinese, indonesian, and bahasa. My phone is 8310. I have tried downloaded OS from Indonesian local operator, Indosat, file name is 8310EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel174_PL2.7.0.92_A4.5.0.124 _Indosat.exe but after installed, language still only english and theme still at&t, no change. Although the OS version did change.
    Does anyone have any info on how to get complete asian language OS?
    Thanks.
    08-09-09 10:39 AM
    You can download this OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nguage-247389/ since it is multilanguage and follow these steps: View Document. Once you get to step 8, check off Asian language choices that appear on the list.

I found the answer on Multi Language: Asian language up-grade into my new BB8120 - BlackBerry Pearl- BlackBerry 8100 Series Smartphone - - BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by BerrySky; 08-09-09 at 10:47 AM.
    08-09-09 10:43 AM
    Thanks for the info, BerrySky.
    I already did what you explained, downloaded the multilanguage east asia OS, in fact i have downloaded the local Indonesian carrier OS, Indosat.
    After following the installation steps, at the application options, the languages only come up for english, spanish, italian, chinese. But there were no other asian language available for selection. By the way, I'm using desktop manager 4.7, in case it has any effect.
    Any other idea? Thanks.
    08-09-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD