Goodluck dude and keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 05:11 PM
    aww man no such luck, same thing that happened with the xp happened with the vista laptop. now im really out of ideas
    08-30-08 05:44 PM
    Have you tried rebooting your computer? I've had to do that sometimes before it would see my BB. I think the USB drivers get jumbled sometimes.

You might also try uninstalling the OS in add/remove then installing it again.
    it worked!!!!!! i restarted, and i dont know what happened, but it finnally worked!! well it connected anyway, keep your fingers crossed, im going to downgrade now. ill tell ya what happens guys.

pj, you rock, you rock hard! lol its workin as we speak... or type and read i guess
    Last edited by curveoncracke; 08-30-08 at 05:56 PM.
    08-30-08 05:52 PM
    alright, last thing, it worked, completely restored to official version. now all i need is a new sim. thanks everyone!
    08-30-08 06:21 PM
    Glad you got it going.

I had a panic mode too when I was upgrading a friend's pearl and after it wiped, no connection. I thought his phone was fried. After about 45minutes of "oh shi*t", I just thought I'd reboot. Then I heard the good 'ol doodeep sound of the usb connection and everything went fine.
    08-30-08 08:45 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD