I updated from .77 to .131 with crackmem and a clean wipe. After it loaded the os, BBmaps, Brickbreaker, DocstoGo and other apps were missing from the phone. I resent service books, and reconnect the phone and started the apploader. All of the previous apps were shown, but when I went to load them, it wanted to downgrade my OS. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 01:18 PM
    you have to go into the ap loader and chose the apps that you want on the device. I ran into the same problem. Once you select the 4.5 os make sure to go into the application menu on the app loader screen and it will reload all of the apps on the phone.
    02-15-09 03:17 PM
    I went to the app loader, but the apps are not there. They don't show up.

02-15-09 05:39 PM
    Bump. Anybody? I really need some help with this.

02-16-09 01:32 PM
    Did you remove some or all of these items with CrackMem. If so, you can use CrackMem to put them back so App Loader will see them. Otherwise, try uninstalling and reinstalling the OS in windows.
    02-16-09 01:39 PM
    I went back to crackmem and did the put back, then went to the DM and app loader, but there still were not any apps.

02-16-09 11:56 PM
    i just ran into the same problem. and it was going through crackmem too. i ended up doing another wipe using JL_cmder, and reinstalling the os again. i'm guessing i didn't use crackmem correctly. just finished installing the new os about 20 min ago, and everything is there again
    02-17-09 02:49 AM
    Ok, I'm in classes til about 6, but I'll try that when I get home. Did you delete crackmem, or just not open it?

02-17-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD