Upon saving a new appointment with extensive notes at the end of it, I sometimes get a message that says something like "Appointment changed from external source. Appointment will be closed and data lost." An OK button appears. No other options are offered. Upon clicking OK button, all notes for that appointment are deleted. Maddening!! Did I do something wrong, or is this a mystery glitch?
    03-23-08 11:19 PM
    Are you on bis or bes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 03:09 AM
    Could be a low memory problem. I've read other posts on this type problem and site experts state it could be a memory problem. Goto options then status and check avaiable memory. Also try a battery pull while your BB is turned on.This resets the BB.

03-24-08 07:31 AM
    Are you on bis or bes?

I'm on BIS.
    03-24-08 11:37 PM
    Could be a low memory problem. I've read other posts on this type problem and site experts state it could be a memory problem. Goto options then status and check avaiable memory. Also try a battery pull while your BB is turned on.This resets the BB.

Looks like I have 17MB of memory free. I just removed and reinserted the battery as you recommended. I hope that will somehow (?) solve the problem. Thanks.
    03-24-08 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD