I will be getting the blackberry 8330 (on Verizon) tonight after selling my sidekick Lx, and I wanted to know what accessories I will need to make my blackberry more functionable for me. I would like an AIM/Yahoo application if there is any..

Can you help out?
    05-16-08 12:18 PM
    05-16-08 12:32 PM
    I have webmessenger which is a free im app,crackberry installer,beyond411,pacman,kaglom,and some themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 12:40 PM
    Oh yeah I also have the webbrowser opera mini and the face book app

05-16-08 12:43 PM
    I have Viigo, Weathereye, Twitterberry, Miutunes, MemoryUp, Opera Mimi 4.1, BBSmart Alarms Pro and Aerize Card Loader. I highly recommend Viigo, especially when Project Tango comes out next month.
    05-16-08 01:13 PM
    I've had my Curve since monday (this is my first phone smartphone) and I immediately downloaded Opera Mini (free), Weather Eye (free), and the Empower HTML email thing (this last one cost me $30, but I think it was worth it.) Other than that, I've been playing with ringtones, wallpapers, themes, and just messing with settings on this thing. However, the absolute most useful thing I did (moreso than any program I've been researching) was to separate my "emails" and "SMS/MMS's" into separate inboxes. (I'm a compulsive neatfreak and can't survive in a world of clutter.) There's a thread in the FAQ section of the crackberry forums - definitely check it out.

Also, when I got my curve on Monday (from Verizon, like you're going to), the guy told me that I get a free extra charger (home or car - I chose car), and a free case (which is kinda nerdy and I won't use), and a free 1 GB memory card (which is great). If the Verizon rep doesn't mention this, you should definitely bring it up.
    05-16-08 01:18 PM

Also, when I got my curve on Monday (from Verizon, like you're going to), the guy told me that I get a free extra charger (home or car - I chose car), and a free case (which is kinda nerdy and I won't use), and a free 1 GB memory card (which is great). If the Verizon rep doesn't mention this, you should definitely bring it up.
    Did you buy yours at full retail, or with an upgrade? Im going to ask when I walk into the store either way though
    05-16-08 01:46 PM
    Did you buy yours at full retail, or with an upgrade? Im going to ask when I walk into the store either way though
    i bought it as an upgrade. I was up for my new-every-two.
    05-16-08 09:45 PM
    Facebook,
    viigo,
    aim, msn,
    yahoo messenger, google talk,
    sprint navigation,
    opera mini,
    sprint tv,
    pocket express,

05-16-08 11:57 PM
    Welcome to CB look around investigate get as much free stuff as you can, and make sure you keep your memory above 10mb.
    05-17-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD