Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Application to record a phone call while talking on your Blackberry?

I am looking for an application that will allow me to record my current phone call to my MicroSD card inside my Blackberry Curve... is this possible?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    247a49d7

No such application is out. We've seen quite a few threads on this subject throughout crackberry. Do a search and you'll see. Wish I could help out more but I'm driving haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

why would this not be a good application for others? I think many people would like something like this?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I believe in some areas it is illegal
    yeah, i'm in "the club'
    CrackBerry User

I've been asking for this since day 1. It would be so handy to be able to record a conversation especially when people are trying to give you phone numbers/directions while driving.

I don't believe it's illegal anywhere to record a phone converstaion as long as one of the two parties knows about it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,141 Global Posts

you're right AS LONG as the two parties know it and agree to it. to the OP I don't think there is such a thing for blackberry specifically
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    207cdd84

not yet.. try to search it
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by tweebs View Post
    I've been asking for this since day 1. It would be so handy to be able to record a conversation especially when people are trying to give you phone numbers/directions while driving.

I don't believe it's illegal anywhere to record a phone converstaion as long as one of the two parties knows about it.
    This differs by state in the US....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by addict83 View Post
    you're right AS LONG as the two parties know it and agree to it. to the OP I don't think there is such a thing for blackberry specifically
    The laws are varied from state to state. However, Federal Laws allow for one party consent, but it has to be on Federal property or jurisdiction.
    "...You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Won Kenobi
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me if you really want it.

well i work in a federal facility and would love this app whenever it comes out. i thought id be able to record with the voice recorder on the phone but it doesnt work like it would on other phones outside of blackberry or palm. hope they come out with it soon.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,138 Global Posts

This would be a great app iam in if anyone finds it.
    П