I am looking for an application that will allow me to record my current phone call to my MicroSD card inside my Blackberry Curve... is this possible?
    05-05-09 12:54 PM
    No such application is out. We've seen quite a few threads on this subject throughout crackberry. Do a search and you'll see. Wish I could help out more but I'm driving haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 01:39 PM
    why would this not be a good application for others? I think many people would like something like this?
    05-05-09 01:56 PM
    I believe in some areas it is illegal
    05-05-09 01:59 PM
    I've been asking for this since day 1. It would be so handy to be able to record a conversation especially when people are trying to give you phone numbers/directions while driving.

I don't believe it's illegal anywhere to record a phone converstaion as long as one of the two parties knows about it.
    05-05-09 02:33 PM
    you're right AS LONG as the two parties know it and agree to it. to the OP I don't think there is such a thing for blackberry specifically
    05-05-09 02:34 PM
    not yet.. try to search it
    05-05-09 02:38 PM
    I've been asking for this since day 1. It would be so handy to be able to record a conversation especially when people are trying to give you phone numbers/directions while driving.

I don't believe it's illegal anywhere to record a phone converstaion as long as one of the two parties knows about it.
    This differs by state in the US....
    05-05-09 02:40 PM
    you're right AS LONG as the two parties know it and agree to it. to the OP I don't think there is such a thing for blackberry specifically
    The laws are varied from state to state. However, Federal Laws allow for one party consent, but it has to be on Federal property or jurisdiction.
    05-05-09 02:42 PM
    well i work in a federal facility and would love this app whenever it comes out. i thought id be able to record with the voice recorder on the phone but it doesnt work like it would on other phones outside of blackberry or palm. hope they come out with it soon.
    05-05-09 06:34 PM
    This would be a great app iam in if anyone finds it.
    05-05-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD