Hi all.

I have Desktop Manager 4.3.0.17 installed (have used it multiple times to access / move media on my curve), however, when I go to Application Loader the only two items listed are VZ Nav and Beejive.

I could be completely wrong, but I thought there should be other items listed?

Appreciate any help! I tried to search the forums but did not see anything already posted � apologies if I missed it.
    07-04-08 08:37 AM
    I believe the only items you should see there are the items that will be available for your device. not 100% sure though. what are you trying to load?
    07-04-08 08:42 AM
    Nothing in particular. I just thought there were supposed to be some BB apps (for example, an attachment service program).
    07-04-08 09:07 AM
    If you are not seeing this, most likely it is already installed on the device
    07-04-08 09:37 AM
    If you do not have your device OS installed, Applications Manager can only see the installed applications on the device.

Once the device OS is installed, you will get access to the full system.
    07-04-08 11:26 AM
    Feeling stupid ... what is the device OS and how do I install it? Thanks Stoner.
    07-04-08 11:35 AM
    OS= operating system - it is already installed on the phone. If you need to update and there is no further update at this time for VZW, then you you need to download it, install it, and when you bring up the Desktop manager and run app loader it will see it. for vzw go to vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry for updating the OS
    07-04-08 11:55 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Your Curve came with an installed device Operating System.

BlackBerry supports your device with packages of software you install on your computer. Once it is installed, you will have the full range of options.

The link above is specific to memory management issues, but Steps #1 and #2 describe, in detail, how to do it.

You will find the links to BlackBerry support files in the thread.
    07-04-08 03:15 PM
    I will give that a try over the weekend. Thanks very much!
    07-05-08 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD