I was messing with the "hide" and "show all" options and now I can't find a couple of icons, but I know they're there. The only way I can find them is if I select "Switch application" and I can see the icons I'm missing. How do I get them back???
    06-05-08 10:51 AM
    Have you unchecked Hide option? Also did you try moving any around? Some of your icons may have ended up in a folder like the community one or the IM folder. You can move them back out of there too if that's the case.
    06-05-08 10:53 AM
    So should the icon for "hide" be checked or unchecked?

yes, I tried moving them around - thought I was putting some on the short list ya know. Just got the phone and trying to learn it.

I found one of the missing icons in the Community folder... if I select "move" does it automatically move the icon back to where all the other ones are?

How do you manage your "short list" and get the ones you use mostly on there?

Thanks for your help!
    06-05-08 10:58 AM
    Ok... figured out how to move icons back.. Now, how do you personalize the short menu?
    06-05-08 11:02 AM
    If by "short menu" you mean the screen with only 5 icons, then go to the screen with all icons, move the ones you want to see to the top row. They will be the icons you see on the other screen.
    06-05-08 11:04 AM
    If by "short menu" you mean the screen with only 5 icons, then go to the screen with all icons, move the ones you want to see to the top row. They will be the icons you see on the other screen.
    Bingo! Glad your enjoying your BB.
    06-05-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD