Hi,

When installing the Google Apps (Gmail, Google Maps, etc) on my BlackBerry, I received a message stating that the app was trying to access phone information. Being paranoid, I selected deny and had the "never ask again" option selected. When installing the Google Voice app just a couple of days ago, I did the same thing.

However, the Google Voice app doesn't work and I have a suspicion it's because I denied giving it access to the phone. Anyway, I was wondering if there was a way to change this option? I've tried reinstalling Google Voice, but it seems to have completely remembered to not ask me again.

Is there any way I can get the "attempting to access phone information" question to appear again?

Thanks.
    07-19-09 07:17 PM
    All its asking is can it use your gps and internet from your phone. How do you expect it to know your location without finding information from your phone...
    07-19-09 07:23 PM
    I'm not sure but try:
    Option/Advanced Options/Applications?then find the app you want to change. Hit the menu button (the bb button) and choose edit permissions...They should all be set to allow. See if you can make those changes and see if it helps. If this is not correct, someone will come along and tell both of us.
    07-19-09 07:26 PM
    Looks like jaydee5799 got it. I went to the applications settings list and found that one of the options for a module or something was set to Deny for Phone.

I switched it over to allow and Google Voice is working perfectly fine now.

Thanks for the help guys!
    07-20-09 03:10 AM
    Hi,

I connect my blackberry to my pc using the USB cable. Because I have a mac I did not install the program because the black berry folder appears automatically on the desktop allowing me to manage my media. I have by mistake clicked the "never ask me again" button in regards to connecting my bb to the pc. Now, each time I connect it it'll charge but wont show my media folder. As if it is not connected. What can I do?? Please help me!!!!!! How do I change the never ask me again??

thankss
    08-24-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD