I have an 8310 Curve with CellularOne. I bought a Google Nexus One and would like to use it with the CellularOne SIM on their network. The Nexus functions just fine so far, but I need to set the APN on it to be able to use the data functions, but I can't find out what the APN setting is on the Blackberry currently so I can enter it into the Nexus. How do you find out what the current APN setting is on the Blackberry Curve? I did some searching on the net and found cellular1wap as the suggested APN but this doesn't work. Thanks for the help.
    01-08-10 08:38 AM
    This is something you may want to call Cell One about, I believe if they use a proprietary version of the OS in your phone, you may or may not be able to adjust the APN settings. Also, you may want to try options--->advanced options--->applications--->highlight the desired application--->menu key--->edit permissions. Make sure all permissions are set to allow. This will be all you can do if your provider will not allow you to set APN settings. I jumped through hoops with Sprint trying to get a piece of software to work because they don't give you access to this setting on the 8330. Good luck!
    01-08-10 08:57 AM
    I can add networks in the Nexus One, no problem. I just can't find in the Blackberry what the current APN is for the CellularOne network.
    01-08-10 11:13 AM
    Do you like the nexus one?
    01-08-10 11:14 AM
    I like it. Great OLED screen. It's not an iphone, not much in the app dept. available for it. My work phone is an iphone and it's much better, but the Nexus is good.
    01-08-10 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD