I just setup the email forward through the BIS site. I get everything working properly on my phone, but the only thing I dont like is you can just click on the AOL icon and read messages automatically. Is there a way that I can log in and out of that or am i better off just getting to the website through my phone?
    02-22-09 12:17 PM
    If privacy is a concern for you you may just want to access it through the website on your phone rather than have it accessible with the icon like your referring to. Of course you can always activate a password on your phone and that locks anyone but you out of it. Go to options>security options>general settings>password>enable. Just don't forget it and don't let anyone attempt to get in your phone because after ten failed password attempts the phone will lock you out.
    02-22-09 12:23 PM
    You will get more than locked out - the device wipe itself

If privacy is a concern for you you may just want to access it through the website on your phone rather than have it accessible with the icon like your referring to. Of course you can always activate a password on your phone and that locks anyone but you out of it. Go to options>security options>general settings>password>enable. Just don't forget it and don't let anyone attempt to get in your phone because after ten failed password attempts the phone will lock you out.
    02-22-09 12:49 PM
    Allright, i guess i can stick with it. But is there a way not to get a sms notification whenever i get an email? because it will make the tone for the email and then the sms and then i have the message saying i got an email.
    02-22-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD