I recently updated my Curve with the .77 OS. Since then I have been having problems with my AOL account:

1) When I go to delete a message, I am no longer prompted if I want to delete on the device or my device and AOL inbox. Therefore, I have to then log into AOL and manually delete e-mails that before my OS update, I didn't have to do. (Strangely enough, I am prompted on how I want to delete messages from my Gmail account, where I previously was NEVER prompted).

2) Now when I send a message via my BB, I get a return message saying that it was delivered. I have never had this before and I wasn't sure what filter needed to be in place to stop this. Does the same fix that naviwilliams posted for Gmail work for AOL, too?

3) Now when I receive an AOL e-mail, the asterisk does no appear next to my AOL icon, but rather just on the "Message" icon. That never happened before I did the update. I want to be able to see which of my e-mail accounts is receiving the mail (hence the asterisk).

Any suggestions? I read through the Blackberry E-mail 101 tutorial, but it didn't really spell this out.
    Last edited by Tweet; 11-24-08 at 07:20 AM.
    11-24-08 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD