Theres some videos I'd love to have on my blackberry. But I'd like to be able to keep them in the video file and just go watch them without going on youtube. Is there anyway I can download them? Like on the computer and then just transfer them. I'd like to be able to save videos to my computer too without it being through the internet.

Before youtube I was able to do this. Most sites were download back in the day. I remember having cd's full of music videos and I'd let them play on my tv without clicking around. I'd like to be able to do this again but not with a p2p network because those will give me spyware and viruses probably.

If the videos are public in all these places there has to be a way I can download them somewhere right?
    05-11-09 06:32 AM
    When u find out let me know cuz I was wondering the same thing, but u can save the videos as favorites on the youtube site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 07:22 AM
    When u find out let me know cuz I was wondering the same thing, but u can save the videos as favorites on the youtube site.

actually I figured out how to do it. It's really simple.

All you do is go to the video you want. Up in the browser where you type the address take YOUTUBE out of the address and put VOOBYS. After that hit enter and it'll take the video to voobys website. click download video. It'll download an flv file.

Now on that same vooby page download the converter. Once that is done it will ask to install micrsoft framework click yes that's required for this to work. After that it'll install the converter.

Then after that hit open to the flv file you saved and convert it to 3gg which is the phone format. Open up the blackberry in my computer and put it in the video file.

Works perfect.

Now if you want it not be in phone quality and want it to be in high quality to watch it on your computer then click convert to WMV then it'll play on your computer in high quality without being online. So you can have all your favorite videos on your harddrive without using the internet.

Really cool.

I tried a bunch before i tried voobys and none of the rest worked. And the ones that claimed to work wanted me to pay. And others didn't have audio and had to many options.

Voobys was easy and worked. It did exactly what I wanted it to easily.
    05-11-09 07:41 AM
    There's something called youtube downloader for the pc. Give a search for youtube downloader.

05-11-09 07:45 AM
    There's something called youtube downloader for the pc. Give a search for youtube downloader.

I tried one of those and didn't like it. The vooby thing I just posted in the last post works so well. Thanks anyway. It took me a long time to find something that worked but vooby is perfect.
    05-11-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD