Could you please post close up pics?

I'm looking at getting the complete housing and I just want to see what it looks like in pics other than the ones on cnn.cn.
    07-22-08 01:00 AM

Hopefully the image works - I'm on my curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 01:03 AM
    Thanks so much Michelle! You know they have the pink bottom piece in stock now for $8.99 if you couldn't find one earlier! I kinda like it with the titanium bottom though.
    07-22-08 01:04 AM
    If you need closer, let me know and I'll take some tomorrow.

07-22-08 01:06 AM
    Oh no those are great! I just wanted some in person shots. I had the pink pearl and just wanted to see if it was the same color. Looks like it is.
    07-22-08 01:08 AM
    I ordered the pink bottom - I'm hoping it comes this week. The titanium bottom has sort of grown on me though so we'll see

07-22-08 01:10 AM
    Did you order that pink case?
    07-22-08 01:13 AM
    Yeah - I got it from cnn.cn

07-22-08 01:20 AM
    I'm just wondering how it will look with my black keyboard... my Curve is red...
    07-22-08 01:22 AM
    How about anyone with a red curve? I want to get the red housing but not really sure how good it looks.
    07-22-08 01:26 AM
    How about anyone with a red curve? I want to get the red housing but not really sure how good it looks.
    You mean just the Crimson? There are lots of pics on here of those..
    07-22-08 01:27 AM
    I think it would look really good with the black keyboard, in fact I've been thinking about getting one. The contrast would be really nice!!

07-22-08 01:31 AM
    I ordered the complete pink housing from cnn.cn and I can't wait to get it and see how it looks. I currently have the crimson curve and although I love red I wanted to change it up a bit with the pink housing.
    07-22-08 04:35 PM
    I currently have the gold, but I ordered the black front with the pink bottom with the black keyboard.

07-22-08 11:39 PM
    Oooh - that'll be cute!!

07-22-08 11:52 PM
    Oh no those are great! I just wanted some in person shots. I had the pink pearl and just wanted to see if it was the same color. Looks like it is.
    I transitioned from the pink pearl to the pink curve. It is indeed the same shade of pink. I tend to think it looks better on the curve though with the white buttons.
    07-23-08 02:52 AM
    I recently changed my Gold Curve to pink also, and had ordered the titanium bottom. Now that the pink bottom is in, I ordered that and it's on the way. You will LOVE the pink Curve, it's a pretty light metallic pink. it does look good with the Titanium bottom, but mine had some other cell phone co. name on it, and it was bugging me, LOL. So at least the pink one is plain with no name. I say GO FOR IT... you won't regret it. Looks like you bought it that way.
    07-24-08 06:06 PM
    I recently changed my Gold Curve to pink also, and had ordered the titanium bottom. Now that the pink bottom is in, I ordered that and it's on the way. You will LOVE the pink Curve, it's a pretty light metallic pink. it does look good with the Titanium bottom, but mine had some other cell phone co. name on it, and it was bugging me, LOL. So at least the pink one is plain with no name. I say GO FOR IT... you won't regret it. Looks like you bought it that way.
    How'd you change the Gold to Pink? I have to Gold one right now and I'd love to change it too lol
    07-24-08 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD