I downloaded it because of an alert i got on Viigo saying how good it was

it LOOKS good, but so far its laggy as ****, with all my other apps closed, and i did a battery pull. The mouse doesnt move nearly as smooth or fast as the BB Browser, it must be something wrong because this cant be how its supposed to be.

i wanted to know if others have similar issues?
    03-03-09 07:59 PM
    I uninstalled it because of the lag, but I imagine with each new
    build it will get much better.
    03-03-09 08:02 PM
    Mine was that way so I deleted it. Was not worth it. I switch between the BB native browser and Opera Mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:03 PM
    have it on mine. Too laggy. Just havent deleted it yet
    03-03-09 08:08 PM
    I like it on my Bold, but it sucks on my Pearlie. Go figure.

03-03-09 08:09 PM
    Too laggy, wasn't for me. I hated it. It's not ready yet. I'll use it when I know it's working better. I know it's in Beta but still.
    03-03-09 08:10 PM
    wow i guess im not alone lol

i really like the UI, but cant deal with the lagginess. cat wait for it to improve
    03-03-09 08:18 PM
    Yeah, I really like the UI I mean it's a great concept. I really wish Skyfire came to Blackberry. Too bad it's an an app for Windows Mobile. If you come from the Windows Mobile realm then you would certainly know about Skyfire.
    03-03-09 08:22 PM
    lag is terrible but i still use it alot because its home screen has all of the sites i normally go to on a regular bases.
    03-03-09 08:49 PM
    I still use it even though its laggy as a last resort. For some reason bbbrowser doesn't let me get into my vzw acc and neither does opera but bolt does so I have it as my backups backup :O lol

03-03-09 09:03 PM
    It worked great on my old Curve. The new version is also great on my Storm... but only after I deleted it. Re-downloaded it, and then a batt pull!!
    03-03-09 09:20 PM
    I downloaded it. It looked very nice, and I thought it would work well. But it was WAY too laggy and wasn't worth my patience lol.
    03-03-09 09:59 PM
    Looked neat. Uninstalled it. Opera mini was fast. Also uninstalled until Storm ready.
    03-03-09 10:03 PM
    Had it thought it was good and fast until i moved the trackball and the arrow was way too slow!
    03-03-09 10:09 PM
    Totally agree with the other posters - the lag with the cursor renders this program almost unusable.
    03-04-09 09:30 PM
    I downloaded it because of an alert i got on Viigo saying how good it was

it LOOKS good, but so far its laggy as ****, with all my other apps closed, and i did a battery pull. The mouse doesnt move nearly as smooth or fast as the BB Browser, it must be something wrong because this cant be how its supposed to be.

i wanted to know if others have similar issues?
    Another title for this post:
    Is there anyone that has NOT uninstalled the Bolt Browser?

Lasted about 10 minutes on my Curve.
    03-04-09 10:37 PM
    I have it on my curve and only use it if i have to..
    03-04-09 10:40 PM
    I didn't have the patience for it. I finally went ahead and deleted it today.

~Jazzi~

03-04-09 11:36 PM
    looks like this browser is gettting owned right off the bat

maybe future versions will improve
    03-05-09 12:38 AM
    I've installed bolt a few times and everytime I just end up removing it before the day ends.

03-05-09 07:30 AM
    Same probs...too laggy for what I can put up with and also, the font doesn't work too well, I have a hard time reading webpages, etc. Maybe they will push out an updated version and address these issues.
    03-05-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD