I signed up for you mail and like it but I am having one problem. I went to blackberry world to download the app for my BB curve and it downloaded but it won't let me sign on. Keeps saying connection error, I uninstalled it and tried it again, still nothing. Am I doing something wrong , has anyone else had this problem?
    08-25-09 10:03 AM
    Is anyone experiences outages on there BB today?? My internet is not working , , text and phone is. I just spent 45 minutes on the phone w/ T mobile repeatly doing the battery pull thing, I asked them to resend the service books 3 times and still nothing.. upper right corner of the phone says GSM not edge, but it is on and connected.. any suggestions????
    BlackBerry App World - YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus

Do you have a BlackBerry data plan? Were you able to resolve the connection problems last April?

Most third party applications require it for the connection.

08-25-09 10:11 AM
    just like half the reviews say, dosen't work, too bad it looks really great if it would work. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong?
    08-25-09 10:18 AM
    go gmail lol
    08-25-09 05:16 PM
    The app worked fine for me but I didnt like it running all the time in the background. I used it to upload my contacts to youmail then uninstalled it. I simply set youmail to send me a text when i get a voicemail.

forkup
    08-25-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD