Has anyone seen the error message above? I've gotten it all day and don't know what to do. Is there a site that can help? I've look on Crackberry and Blackberry. Appreciate all help!!!
    05-12-08 04:51 PM
    For the love of god, pull the battery already and see if you stabalize after that.
    05-12-08 04:54 PM
    and that fixed the ring, but the error message is still occurring...
    05-12-08 04:59 PM
    Any new apps or changes to the BB since yesterday?

Check to make sure you're still on English under Language for both screen and keyboard.

Also, what do you have running in the background or what are you going specifically when you get this?
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 05-12-08 at 05:25 PM.
    05-12-08 05:23 PM
    This error can also sometimes happen on BB's attached to a BES system that's trying to push something down to you. Are you on BES? If so, check with the IT dept to see if they are trying to push something to your phone.
    05-12-08 05:30 PM
    The only thing I changed yesterday was placing the phone on Silent during a concert. I've done that before without a problem. English is set as the language. I don't have a BES anything...don't even know what that is. I'm a real newb. Please keep helping.
    05-12-08 05:52 PM
    By the way, the message appears after every received call.
    05-12-08 05:53 PM
    Change your profile back away from Silent. It's possible you have a wacky setting on that profile or any other profile that matches that one. Could be a ringtone or something else. Change profiles and then pull the battery. Then call your phone and see what happens. This might also be why you had ringtone problems today.
    05-12-08 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD