I have a Mac and I have the trial download of MissingSync. So far so good and I'm ready to buy the full licensed version (download).

QUESTION: Do I need to purchase it twice or can I use the same registration code and install the software on more than one computer? I have a laptop and a desktop computer (both Mac) that I want to have synced with my Blackberry on every connect.

I have tried contacting Mark/Space but got no answer. I think they're a bunch of guys that work out of a condo unit. Not bad just not responsive.

Thanks

ESCHUM
    08-02-08 10:58 AM
    Might want to ask on the CrackBerry Mac Forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 12:40 PM
    They will respond though. I have emailed them with all my problems and always received a response.

I use it and like it okay. It does what it is supposed to do.

I had a 8130 and had a lot of trouble but since I traded out with my 8330 I haven't had any problems.

08-02-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks I posted in the Mac section moments ago.
    08-03-08 06:28 PM
    I use it, I like it better then pocket mac. I have a couple of issues that make me want to beat it with a hammer though!!

To answer your question, if you install it twice I think it will work for you, you'll just have to reas the policy to see how they feel about that.

For what it costs, you should be at least to use 2 computers

08-03-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD