Hey,

Does anyone here know how much current goes across the two pins which plug into the back of your phone on the dock? I assume 5.14v @ 500mA, because it plugs directly into USB. Also -- what is the polarity on the pins (i.e. left to right, if you lay your blackberry upside-down with the top away from you what is the polarity of the pins for the charging pins on the back +/-).

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Obnauticus; 10-02-08 at 07:16 PM.
    10-02-08 07:07 PM
    All my dmm's are at work so I can't give you any good answers until tomorrow. I will check back and see if anyone has answered and if they haven't I will let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 07:27 PM
    All my dmm's are at work so I can't give you any good answers until tomorrow. I will check back and see if anyone has answered and if they haven't I will let you know.

Alright, thank you! I thought it would just be handy to know since I cannot find this pinout anywhere.
    10-02-08 07:43 PM
    Have you tried googling make and model and seeing if any specs are listed on the manufacturers website

10-02-08 07:47 PM
    Have you tried googling make and model and seeing if any specs are listed on the manufacturers website

Yup -- already looked, I do not think they would release those specs publicly anyway. They probably only release the specs to authorized manufacturers.
    10-02-08 10:56 PM
    errr, bump?
    10-04-08 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD