Hello fellow addicts. (One day I'll get a better opening line) Ok so I got my 8330 and absolutely love it. So much better than my 8830 WE. I had an Invisible Shield on my 8830 and would swear by it. Threw it my pocket, laid it on tables etc never a scratch. So naturally I ordered one for my 8330. Well I am not sure if it's cut quite right. I bought 2 and the first one is FUBAR (If you like the Lethal Weapons movie you'll know what that means) I followed the directions to a T and to no avail. I couldn't slide it into place so I had to keep pealing it off which caused bend marks - then couldn’t get the excess liquid or bubbles so peeled a little more. completely ruined my first one. Did I not spray enough liquid (supplied with the Invisible Shield Kit) so it would slide into place? I am not sure - just looking for others who may have tried and failed like myself or if anyone has had success or if anyone can help me install my second one. TIA.
    05-13-08 03:15 PM
    Sorry, this doesn't help you any. But where did you get the invisible sheild at

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 03:33 PM
    05-13-08 03:36 PM
    I use the best skins ever and it is the best and cheaper cost wise. Got the there website you will not be disatisfied. Bestskinsever.com
    05-13-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD