I've been experiencing trouble for the past 2 days; using my TMobile 8320 as a modem w/ my Laptop.. Is anyone else having problems?? The Browser is working fine on my device, its just when I connect it to the Laptop: it connects to T-Mobile however it does not "receive" any bites. It only sends

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-08 01:07 PM
    I get that sporadically on AT&T. What I have done to "fix" it is pull the battery and then it seems to connect and work better.

Only thing that drives me crazy is the buffering that it always does. I listen to Sirius using my Curve as a modem on a laptop. One of my co-workers also on AT&T but using a different brand phone doesn't get the buffering that I get. I always yell that he's using up all of the bandwidth.
    01-14-08 02:23 PM
    Battery-pull seemed to work! Thx.. Also while on the subject, does doing battery pulls affect your BB in anyway?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-08 03:59 PM
    It doesn't hurt as I've learned and usually helps.
    01-14-08 05:46 PM
    I get that sporadically on AT&T. What I have done to "fix" it is pull the battery and then it seems to connect and work better.

Only thing that drives me crazy is the buffering that it always does. I listen to Sirius using my Curve as a modem on a laptop. One of my co-workers also on AT&T but using a different brand phone doesn't get the buffering that I get. I always yell that he's using up all of the bandwidth.
    Can you provide the specifics for the modem commands for AT&T? I also would like to know which password would you use for login...is this something I must setup through AT&T?
    01-16-08 06:43 AM
    01-16-08 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD