Maybe there is another thread with the answer but I couldn't find it. Anyone have OS 4.5 on a Sprint Curve? Is it working well? Where can I download it? Thanks.
    07-04-08 01:03 AM
    Maybe there is another thread with the answer but I couldn't find it. Anyone have OS 4.5 on a Sprint Curve? Is it working well? Where can I download it? Thanks.
    There is no Official release for OS 4.5 for CDMA users, which you are. So this post could be seen as you looking for a beta download which is against the rules here. It'll be out by later this year though, more than likely fall...ish.
    07-04-08 02:07 AM
    oh that makes sense as I heard someone else saying he had it on his phone. I will have to search elsewhere outside of this forum (unless someone would like to PM me the info!) Thanks.
    07-04-08 02:10 AM
    I just noticed that there are 3 new official versions of 4.5.37 for the 8320 which have come on line since yesterday (although they are for carriers in places like Sri Lanka and Brazil) - the link to that list is here.

It gives rise to a little hope (in me at least) of a full scale release before September.
    07-04-08 03:36 AM
    There is a 4.5 beta for the CDMA 8330. I don't remember what version number it was. I had it loaded for a coulple minutes then reverted right back to my stock OS. Due to the bugs and glitches, the added HTML email support and Doc2Go wasn't worth it for me. But if you really want to try it, just go look, ie. Nobody here is going to tell you exactly where it's located.
    07-04-08 06:17 AM
    As for where to download, I can't say but I put 4.5 on my sprint curve and am enjoying it. A few tiny bugs here and there but nothing that's causing major issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD