ok so my berry buzz is acting up sometimes it makes my LED stay on with one bright color and it turns off my keyboard light, and with the today plus theme the bottom dock is a little weird i have to roll the ball up and down to go left and right, can i fix that or what?
    oh and another quick question how do i delete all my text mssgs all at once? is it possible?
    thanks in advanced
    06-25-09 01:30 AM
    HELLO?
    06-25-09 04:42 AM
    oh and another quick question how do i delete all my text mssgs all at once? is it possible?
    thanks in advanced
    one quick way is to highlight the row that has the date, hit the bb key and select delete prior, this will delete every message before that date.
    06-25-09 09:25 AM
    The bottom dock thing is a function of a 3rd party theme and is not changeable by the end user. I, like the theme builder responsible for your theme, prefer the vertical scroll order for today plus themes because if we change it to horizontal, then it feels wierd on the "today" portion of the screen since those items lay vertically (messages, calendar, etc).

You can always contact the theme builder and ask if they'd do a custom one for you that uses horizontal scroll.
    06-25-09 09:56 AM
    thanks guys
    06-25-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD