Hello all -- having some recent (ie, last several hours) issues with recving email.

I can send email okay. I have it setup with gmail, am using BIS only. Things I tried:

1) Battery Pull
    2) Resending service books (never rec'd the "activation" email afterwards).

Any other help?
    09-09-09 03:54 PM
    Yah, BIS email is down currently. Some people are getting emails sporadically, but most aren't getting any.
    09-09-09 03:58 PM
    Is it gmail or BIs? Check pc to see if gmail has received mail and bb has not. If gmail has not received the mail it is probably gmail or what ever server you are using to send..
    09-09-09 04:01 PM
    I am going to go with amojeba

BIS and well just blackberry in general is having issues. Enterprise server is affected too because it still goes through blackberry.

Things that happened today.

Multiple clients are complaining that they are not getting emails on BB
    Could not send service books to a client's new BB after using "switch device" on BIS website.
    Could not activate a BB on BES server wirelessly, had to use desktop mgr on a computer to activate instead.
    09-09-09 04:34 PM
    Yep...my emails quit coming thru to my Storm about 3 hours ago.
    09-09-09 04:45 PM
    Well I'm glad I'm not alone...
    09-09-09 05:42 PM
    I was wondering why I hadn't gotten many emails today! I wonder when it will be fixed?
    09-09-09 05:48 PM
    Still having email problems? Mine must have quit sometime last evening.
    09-11-09 07:16 AM
    For a while I wasn't getting email pushed to my BB, but it just came back up.
    09-11-09 07:20 AM
    Log into y9our BIS and make sure your email doesnt need to be validated, my husbands was like that yesterday, everything was working elsewhere but no emails, logged in, and red line thru his address to be validated.
    09-11-09 07:23 AM
    I didn't recieve any emails yesterday either. I have two microsoft exchange server email accounts one personal one for work and I recieved emails on the computer for both. What could be the problem?
    09-11-09 07:47 AM
    okay gang,

There was a an outage a couple of days ago. Best thing you can do is log into the BIS and resend the serive books. Battery reset the device and if this does not work, call your carrier.

Hope this helps
    09-11-09 08:14 AM
    My email never stopped (that I noticed anyway); but my crew leader's has been down since yesterday; both phones identical except for 3rd party and themes.
    I did btt pull, and books resend; but no love for email!
    I'll get him to call carrier today.
    09-11-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD