I've recently come back to the Blackberry product line from a WM6 device, and I'm having to learn how to do some tweaking to get the device to work with my usage. Right now, my pain point seems to be the lack of storage memory on the device's main memory and I would like it to use the SD Card I've put in more heavily. On WM5/6 you can pretty much hack everything to use the storage card, including document folders, browser cache, email storage, etc. Right now, I have to remove one application to install another, and I'm running the minimum email storage (15 days), cleared cache, etc and its a pain.

Does anyone have any recommendations and possibly links to guides that explain how to get the device to use the storage card and not the physical memory for many of the more heavier use functions such as email, browser downloads, browser cache, etc?

Thank you for any input you may have!
    09-30-09 02:31 PM
    RIM calls your SD card a Media Card and that's about the extent of it... You can store your photos, videos, ringtones, ebooks and various files.
    09-30-09 02:34 PM
    No. I don't think so.
    09-30-09 02:47 PM
    Trucky is right on. You cannot run applications from the sd card on a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:35 PM
    Aerise Card Loader allows u 2 store apps. on an sd card. But u still have 2 run them w/BB.
    09-30-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD