So for some reason my phone has mad all my appointments spread out over "default device", and my two other email addresses. This is fine, except that in my today theme, it doesn't show all of my appointments. Just the ones for one of my email addresses.

Under each entry it won't even allow me to change the Send Using: Option! What's the deal? I just want one calendar. I've inputted all of my entries on the phone itself and am not synched up to anything.

Any help on this one?
    04-11-09 11:28 AM
    Go to the calendar.Hit the menu>select calendar>show all and there you go!
    Hope this is what looking for.
    04-11-09 12:46 PM
    If that doesn't work try the following:

Back up your BB

Go to Options>Advanced>Service Book and delete any entries that have the following at the end [CICAL]

Have just cured the problem on my Curve. Finally, if you resend your sevice books you'll have to repeat it!

Good luck
    04-11-09 02:23 PM
    I actually was going to try this..... I have two email accounts linked and the Facebook app. I've got the FB calendar disabled, but it somehow got set as default. I'd really like to take all these items and bring them onto my other calendar.

However, when I go into my Database list in DM, there are no entries that end in CICAL.

Other tips?

Thanks!

If that doesn't work try the following:

Back up your BB

Go to Options>Advanced>Service Book and delete any entries that have the following at the end [CICAL]

Have just cured the problem on my Curve. Finally, if you resend your sevice books you'll have to repeat it!

Good luck
    06-22-09 11:17 PM
    I had the same problem, and I fixed it, but now none of my facebook birthdays show up on my calendar. any other suggestions?
    oh, and i neglected to do a backup, so i need to resend my service books. how-to?
    Last edited by wkprice; 06-24-09 at 10:27 PM.
    06-24-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD