I came from a Treo 650 and I had a call log that was literally over a year old. OK, that's a bit extreme but going from an almost unlimited call log to one with only 20 entries really sucks. I usually go through 100+ calls a day to over 30 people... so by the end of the day I don't even know who I called in the morning.

I do realize that a complete call log can be pulled up if you go to Messages, Menu, View Folder, Phone Call Logs. But can't this same log be kept in the call log in the phone application??? Or can I increase the 20-entry limit to 100?
    06-04-08 01:34 AM
    Well... within the call log you can hit menu and then "View History" to see calls in/out/missed from that one person. To increase past twenty... no.
    06-04-08 01:47 AM
    Alt-p from the messages menu is the quickest way I've found.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 01:53 AM
    Well... within the call log you can hit menu and then "View History" to see calls in/out/missed from that one person. To increase past twenty... no.

That's what I was afraid of. How hard is it for BB to increase this number? I can't see how anyone would NOT want to have the 20-entry limit be increased. 20 people.... how pathetic.
    06-04-08 01:54 AM
    EDIT - sorry, doublepost
    06-04-08 02:34 AM
    Alt-p from the messages menu is the quickest way I've found.

Thanks, that helps a little!
    06-04-08 02:39 AM
    Well, there is one option, but I don't really like it. If you open your call log then Menu>Options>Call Logging and select All Calls, all of your calls will show up in your messege box.

This will show you all of your calls back to the date where you did your last log purge, however, it also mixes your call logs with all of your other messeges (SMS, MMS, email, etc.).

It makes the messege box too cluttered for my tastes, but may be a temporary solution for your problem until a better one can be found.
    Last edited by Kronk; 06-04-08 at 03:11 AM. Reason: grammar issues...
    06-04-08 03:11 AM
    You can go into your messages, menu, view folders, and go to the Phone Call Log folder. It has everything, and it will not mix in other messages as you are only viewing the phone call log folder.
    06-04-08 05:40 AM
    He mentioned that in the first post already. He is looking for a simpler way of accessing it which, unfortunately, there are no great options that I am aware of.
    06-04-08 05:50 AM
    Is there a way to get an icon on the main screen to show the Call Log folder instead of having go through owlyn's steps?
    06-05-08 09:02 PM
    Is out today and offer a solution for the limited call log of the blackberry by offering up to 1000 calls in the call log, and more feature like logging to the calendar.

Check it out at sbsh.net
    04-06-10 04:17 PM
    Go To Ur Messages And Hold ALT And Press "P"

04-13-10 04:17 PM
    Highlight the call log icon, hit menu and select move. Move it to the top of the pile!

04-13-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD