I have had my BB 8330 for a couple of months and have gone through my second OEM leather holster. The rotating clip keeps breaking and honestly, I don't treat it harshly or put it under undo stress by any means, but these things snap in a heartbeat. I would like to find a really durable holster/clip that would actually hold up for the amount of money I pay for it. This has become ridiculous.
    07-25-08 10:06 PM
    Not sure exactly what type of "holster" you're looking for but I've heard the Otterbox ones are very durable.

I personally use the Speck Holster Pro and it's been very durable. The metal clip in the back has taken a pretty good beating. I climb telephone poles for a living.

EDIT: The Speck holster that I use has the sleeper function built into it but I like to use my BB while it's still in the holster. I just cut a small slit in the fabric backing and removed the magnet.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 07-25-08 at 10:24 PM.
    07-25-08 10:19 PM
    Thanks Super Loopy, but I was kinda wondering if there were any durable models with a swivel clip out there. I need my phone to be horizontal sometimes instead of vertical.
    07-26-08 12:53 AM
    get a seido.. ive had one since oct 07. it hasnt broke yet.. still in great condition.. plus it has the magnet n swivels....
    07-26-08 12:57 AM
    I use an Otterbox Defender case for the curve. It comes with a case and a holster. I have actually kicked my curve across the parking lot, trying to catch once when I dropped it. Not a scratch or anything.
    07-26-08 05:08 AM
    Thanks Super Loopy, but I was kinda wondering if there were any durable models with a swivel clip out there. I need my phone to be horizontal sometimes instead of vertical.
    That Speck holster I linked to does swivel 360 degrees.
    07-26-08 06:16 AM
    sorry Super Loopy, it looks like a fixed clip. But at second glance, I can see that it can. The site doesn't list it as being a 180 or 360 degree swivel clip, but that is good to know.
    07-26-08 05:58 PM
    get a seido.. ive had one since oct 07. it hasnt broke yet.. still in great condition.. plus it has the magnet n swivels....
    seidio is the best.
    07-26-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD