I have been searching for some good L style themes and there seems to be not that many around.... Can you guys chime in with some good ones

Also, can you pick and select which icons to put on the main screen i.e. if I want calendar in spite of facebook or browser, can I switch them?

Thanks in advancE!
    09-17-08 09:09 AM
    Honestly, I liked the Dimension L theme that came with the phone. I just switched to a Today theme for something different.
    09-17-08 02:03 PM
    I really like the L theme too and haven't found much. Keep the search dogs out!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 03:14 PM
    BlueRoomSolution

09-17-08 03:18 PM
    I have been searching for some good L style themes and there seems to be not that many around.... Can you guys chime in with some good ones

Also, can you pick and select which icons to put on the main screen i.e. if I want calendar in spite of facebook or browser, can I switch them?

Thanks in advancE!
    I'm kinda new too but this is what I found with theme icons. If u go to the menu button which brings up all your icons to the main screen, you can then move them around by clicking menu > move. If you move around the icons so that the first 9 (I think 9 icons show for the L theme?) then when you go back to your home screen the top 9 will show.

09-17-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD