Maybe I'm just impatient. I ordered my Blackberry 8320, my first Blackberry ever. And I'm just waiting for it to show up. This is pure agony. I WANT MY CURVE!!! I am so ready to throw this old Verizon flip phone against a brick wall.
    04-02-08 02:42 PM
    LOL I'm in the same boat.
    If mine does not show up today, I'm gonna dragon kick the next UPS man I see in the face.
    04-02-08 02:45 PM
    oookkk all calm down lol lol
    I can feel your pain though! It will show today!
    04-02-08 02:46 PM
    LOL
    Its all in good fun. I have been with out service for over a week now and it's really starting to put a burden on my workflow. :P
    04-02-08 02:51 PM
    well'p I have a reg titanium Tmobile and I ordered a crimson housing, and even with express shipping it's taking too long!
    (but don't throw your phone against the wall, you might need it, lol)
    hope you get it soon
    04-02-08 07:38 PM
    Maybe I'm just impatient. I ordered my Blackberry 8320, my first Blackberry ever. And I'm just waiting for it to show up. This is pure agony. I WANT MY CURVE!!! I am so ready to throw this old Verizon flip phone against a brick wall.
    patience Grasshopper, patience!
    Welcome to the Crack.
    04-02-08 07:52 PM
    stay calm it is so worth the wait
    04-02-08 07:57 PM
    Thats why I avoid mail order at all costs... I am way too impatient for new toys
    04-02-08 08:06 PM
    It will be here SOOOOOOOOOON!
    04-02-08 08:34 PM
    I ordered my Curve last Friday afternoon, and Monday morning after class it was on my doorstep, it was better than Christmas morning.
    It's worth the wait fo sho, best phone I've ever owned.
    04-02-08 10:18 PM
    I hope you get it soon! This is my first "serious" BB and it is BY FAR the best phone I have ever owned. And I've only had it less than a week! The love grows stronger every day. Post back when you get it.

Jim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 10:49 PM
    Um hi... My name is Chris, and I've been impatiently waiting for the "rumored" 8330 on sprint for almost 6 months now.... And I still can't order it, I love the pearl, but that curve looks sooo nicee :-)

04-03-08 01:15 AM
    Now this post is funny
    Be patient, you ordered the phone!
    I'm not patient, I pay the extra money and buy it at the t-mo store!
    Hope it comes tomorrow for yall

04-03-08 05:58 AM
    I remember waiting for my Curve - it was ****. The wait time wasn't bad though - ordered it Tuesday morning, got it Thursday afternoon.

Patience guys - its definitely worth the wait.

04-03-08 06:59 AM
    lol, the more you think about it arriving, the more time it will take to arrive :P
    04-03-08 08:10 AM
    something about a pot of boiling water??
    yall know what i mean
    04-03-08 09:31 AM
    Update, After a long day of shooting, and only thinking about wether or not my phone would be at home waiting for me, I finaly get home around 10pm and nothing.

I kept telling myself "dude it probably didnt come today" But that really didnt work. I would have be so excited to see that ups had stoped on my door step, but no, not even a delivery attempt slip.

But today right? Today? Please??
    04-03-08 09:49 AM
    Did Ya Get It?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
    04-05-08 10:15 AM
    Something about "a long day of shooting" have me worried. lets hope he didn't shoot himself when he got home and didn't find it there.
    04-05-08 04:33 PM
    The addiction has already begun =]
    04-06-08 09:16 AM
    YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I got it! I got it! I am so happy!! I finally got it yesterday. I've already downloaded Opera mini and a couple of themes on it. I'm just waiting for my number to port so I can actually call people on it. I'm falling in love all over again (my wife is sooooooo jealous). Hahaha!!
    04-06-08 01:38 PM
    Damn! I still havent gotten mine, time to call at&t and get some awnsers!

Oh and the shooting, I was filming a music video... no guns.... not in this one at least!
    04-07-08 01:52 PM
    I know what you are going through, but my wife and I got lucky when we ordered ours from T-MO. It only took 2 days to get ours. But those 2 days were some of the longest in our lives! LOL! She got the gold and I got the titanium. They are our first berrys. And we LOVE them! and cant imagine EVER going back to a normal cell again. You too will fall madly in love with your curve.
    04-07-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD