I have searched these forums for the past three days... (that is how long I have had my bb) and while I have learned how to set up my custom ringer, either as a profile or just as a ringer... I still must be doing something wrong...

Here is the scoop, huge football fan, so my default ringer is the monday night football theme... set that in the profiles and it works great.... with the exception of this...

I hear like the first three blaring bars of the theme, then there is a pause, then a tweety-tweet (scrolled thru all the stored ringers, it is the alarm/early riser) then a pause... then the full monday night football ringer....

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find where what I might have done wrong!

Also, when I put my active profile to off... I checked, none of the exception are checked.... my phone should freaking be silent.... but NO, there it is, the phone rings and tweety-tweet, is making sound!

What the heck could I have done, do I have to reinstall something, revert to presets and start over???? I am lost!

Thanks for any all suggestions!
    09-11-08 08:21 AM
    Update... just noticed this only happens with phone call notification.... other message notifications, email, txt messages, work exactly as I want.
    09-11-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD