^^ I got my phone on xmas, bought the 23rd of dec. I put it in standby and I see white specs all over my screen that I cant wipe off. I talked to att and they said wherever I bought it, I have 30 days to return it. my question is though, if I do return for a brand new one, wont I have the same problems? or is it a hit and miss kinda thing? I have a rubber skin around it! Thought it was completely protected : (

Thanks CB
    Jokor
    01-07-09 07:51 PM
    Dust travels,, if it bugs you that much, exchange it, could be a refurb, could be brand new, could happen to the new one, might not.
    01-07-09 07:52 PM
    ^^ I got my phone on xmas, bought the 23rd of dec. I put it in standby and I see white specs all over my screen that I cant wipe off. I talked to att and they said wherever I bought it, I have 30 days to return it. my question is though, if I do return for a brand new one, wont I have the same problems? or is it a hit and miss kinda thing? I have a rubber skin around it! Thought it was completely protected : (

Thanks CB
    Jokor
    It will happen to any berry if you put it in dusty areas like pockets. My berry got dusty and i got it cleaned by an air gun at a sprint store (which kinda worked) but i got a Seidio hard case. Are you using a silicon case? If so, that might be your problem as those could strech and move to expose the sides...the sides are the areas to protect. So either pick a new case, accept the dust, or never put it in dusty areas like a pocket...I picked a case and it basically got rid of the problem or greatly diminished it.
    01-07-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD