Home page

wasn't sure if anybody has seen this site. Ships to USA and Canada and it seems like its the same method as Colorware without the branding.
    01-26-09 10:15 PM
    Interesting. Might have to give this a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:02 PM
    Thanks for the tip...
    01-26-09 11:05 PM
    Hi there. If anyone has any questions as to how the product is made, or the quality, please feel free to email me, and I will answer any questions you may have.
    Home page
    03-19-09 08:08 PM
    My Stormtrooper Berry was from Berryware, and I have had so many compliments. I can vouch for their work and quality, two thumbs up from me! I ordered from one of their Ebay auctions, same product as the webpage but you can get a good deal if you play it right.
    03-19-09 08:22 PM
    I know - pics or it didn't happen, so here you go.

03-19-09 08:31 PM
    man, those cases look amazing! i think i like the finished look waaaay more than colorware.
    03-19-09 08:32 PM
    My Stormtrooper Berry was from Berryware, and I have had so many compliments. I can vouch for their work and quality, two thumbs up from me! I ordered from one of their Ebay auctions, same product as the webpage but you can get a good deal if you play it right.
    AWESOME PICS!!
    Thanks so much for posting, the Stormtrooper housing looks GREAT!!!

And you are right, sometimes we do sell on ebay, but right now there is a sale on through the website.. good deals.
    We are also planning a SPRING SALE.. coming soon, so keep checking back.
    Thanks for the great feedback!
    Home page
    03-19-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD