Okay, I've already discovered 3 issues with Empower BES MailBox and the 4.5 OS to include the following

1. BIS/Messages inbox is displayed for about a half-second when entering the BES MailBox.

2. BES MailBox is not displaying the unread message count.

3. BES MailBox is not hiding Sent Messages even though set to do so.

Now, I have discovered a 4th issue, but I want to confirm it is an actual issue, or if I'm just missing something here:

4. Messages received in Outlook that have rules sending them to subfolders within the Inbox are not showing up on the phone.
    10-20-08 08:58 AM
    I'm having almost the same problem, i.e. BIS messages are displayed for about a sec. before going to BES messages (this I can live with....sorta)...what I hate, is the fact that my sent messages are being hidden.

Were you able to sort out your issues? I've tried sending messages to empower and they don't even bother to reply...
    11-23-08 09:06 AM
    I would contact Empower. I know with regular email reader I has several issues. They may have updates to the software. Try going to ota.getempower.com and see if they updated version of the BES software. If not write to them and if they do they may have another link for you
    11-23-08 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD