Hi, is anyone else experiencing this?

I'll be talking on the phone, and all my wireless connections seem to reset. My device will drop the call and disconnect from my bluetooth headset. This occurs most frequently when I am at home, making calls through the wifi connection (hotspot@home). The network indicator will go from "UMA" to "edge", the call will drop, and the bluetooth connection goes out at the same time. It's pretty frustrating, especially whilst you're trying to chat up a girl.

Here are some more details:
    1) I'm using the hotspot@home service with T-Mo's Linksys router.
    2) Aliph Jawbone bluetooth headset.
    3) I'm in a good GSM service area.

Please help! I have no game so must rely on sincerity alone, and it doesn't help when the girl gets frustrated over something like this too!
    10-17-07 12:02 PM
    bump...
    same annoying thing happens to me.
    paired 8300 curve w/ motorola h500.
    newest os, etc...

will be on a call, phone will hang up and restart. so annoying!!!!
    help please!
    03-10-08 02:02 PM
    What kind of router are you using? Do you have the wifi network set to inter-access point hand over to on?
    03-10-08 02:12 PM
    hey sunkast. i'm not making a calls through a router. just on the at&t network w/ a 8300 paired with a H500 headset. i'd be on a call and it would disconnect and restart. tried a battery pull, it's listed as a trusted device, so i don't know what to make of it, and it's way past my 30 days.
    03-10-08 02:19 PM
    Oh. Have you tried it with a different headset? If you don't have a second one, maybe a friend can lend you one to troubleshoot with.
    03-10-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD