anyone know how to turn this off? everytime i make a call this tone sounds, ive searched everywhere on how to turn it off. i have a curve 8310 with att. thanks in advance
    03-12-08 09:54 PM
    are you refering to the very fast paced ph# dialing sound? as if somone just dialed a phone # after drinking a galon of coffee?
    if that is what you are talking about then you would have to choose a different profile such as "silent" or "quite zzzz" or "off" any other profile will give that sound when dialing out.
    03-12-08 11:11 PM
    are you refering to the very fast paced ph# dialing sound? as if somone just dialed a phone # after drinking a galon of coffee?
    if that is what you are talking about then you would have to choose a different profile such as "silent" or "quite zzzz" or "off" any other profile will give that sound when dialing out.
    yes im referring to the cracked out dialing tone... sure is weird. thanks for the fast reply!
    03-12-08 11:23 PM
    I only get that when I use the speed dialing feature. When I hold down j for example and call jack it makes those tones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 03:06 AM
    I only get that when I use the speed dialing feature. When I hold down j for example and call jack it makes those tones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah same here. If you type in the number or select one from your address book, it shouldnt make that sound.
    03-13-08 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD