i've been reading some of the other posts about spam mms. so far i've tried almost all of the tips given, sending some sort of cancel msg to it, called tmobile and they blacklisted it, even gave me some 800# to try to personally call. so far i've had no luck trying to get it to stop. every morning between 8-10am i will get an astrology mms and its not even my sign. setting up email filters isn't working either. what's even worse is i didn't sign up for any astrology alerts and its from ivillage too...

has anyone had anything go this far? or any other suggestions?

the # its coming from is 11110404001, any recognize this?

any help is appreciated.
    05-19-08 07:09 PM
    ive never had that happen to me.. but have u tried calling them?
    05-19-08 07:20 PM
    I had that problem with Sprint on my moms line on my account. They were able to put a block on premium text services, which stopped all spam messages immediately.
    05-19-08 07:23 PM
    ive never had that happen to me.. but have u tried calling them?
    yep six times and no luck so far.
    05-19-08 07:26 PM
    Try these instructions I found on their site: Text STOP to 4ASTRO. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 07:34 PM
    Try these instructions I found on their site: Text STOP to 4ASTRO. Hope this helps.

i'm not sure it would work. i thought thats only if you subscribed to it.
    05-19-08 07:37 PM
    It looks like someome did subscribe with your number, though. It could have been the person who had the number previously or it could have been a mistype. Won't hurt to try.

05-19-08 07:42 PM
    didn't think about that. i'll give it a shot.
    05-19-08 07:43 PM
    tried that and i get the message access denied.
    05-19-08 07:47 PM
    Hmm...maybe since T-Mobile blacklisted it. I don't mind getting my horoscope, so I'll sign up and see if I get the same return sender number as you. What sign are you getting alerts for?

05-19-08 07:52 PM
    Hmm...maybe since T-Mobile blacklisted it. I don't mind getting my horoscope, so I'll sign up and see if I get the same return sender number as you. What sign are you getting alerts for?

daily horoscope for aries. but its not even my sign.
    05-19-08 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD