Alright, well....I have a Blackberry Curve 8310, and for now I have a pay-as-you-go simcard. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not. The only reason I have a pay as you go card in it is because I can't decide what plan I want with AT&T.

Anyway, after I call or text someone, a message comes up that says "The last transaction cost *blank*. The remaining balance is *blank*. And after you exit that, then there is a window that says "complete." Anyway, when the first page comes up, there is an alarm of some sort that goes off. Even when the phone is in standby, or in the Quiet profile. Does anyone know how to shut this alarm thingy off? Thanks!
    05-18-08 08:35 PM
    Give cust serv a call, sound like it's a Carrier related alarm.
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-18-08 09:25 PM
    I believe that is an alarm equivalent to a notification you cant stop. It is only configured for a pay as you go sim.
    05-18-08 09:30 PM
    Alright, well....I have a Blackberry Curve 8310, and for now I have a pay-as-you-go simcard. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not. The only reason I have a pay as you go card in it is because I can't decide what plan I want with AT&T.

Anyway, after I call or text someone, a message comes up that says "The last transaction cost *blank*. The remaining balance is *blank*. And after you exit that, then there is a window that says "complete." Anyway, when the first page comes up, there is an alarm of some sort that goes off. Even when the phone is in standby, or in the Quiet profile. Does anyone know how to shut this alarm thingy off? Thanks!
    I have the excact same problem! It is SO annoying - can't use my blackberry in any quiet areas without getting nasty looks. in fact I can't even have it on, as the same sound appears if i miss a call?reject a call! boo
    05-22-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD