Can't figure this one out Ive had PhoneTweak for the longest installed and set to open my sms/email messages when they come in so last night i downloaded BerryPopup and tried it I liked so i bought it from the crackberry store and I went in unchecked to open messages when recieved from PhoneTweak closed it and setup BerryPopup well iam still getting the emails opening plus Berrypopup......is there some where else in my bb it can be set to open a email or sms?

thanks

Robert
    05-17-09 10:55 AM
    Can't figure this one out Ive had PhoneTweak for the longest installed and set to open my sms/email messages when they come in so last night i downloaded BerryPopup and tried it I liked so i bought it from the crackberry store and I went in unchecked to open messages when recieved from PhoneTweak closed it and setup BerryPopup well iam still getting the emails opening plus Berrypopup......is there some where else in my bb it can be set to open a email or sms?

thanks

Robert
    You probably need to delete PhoneTweak from your BB.
    05-17-09 10:57 AM
    Yes, sounds like there is confilct with the two applications...
    05-17-09 10:59 AM
    Removed PhoneTweak still doing it.....my 8330 and my 8350i do it hmmm my apps i have are.....

Beyond160
    Buzzme Pro
    Berrypopup
    SmartAlerts
    myCallLogs
    Koolsounds
    Addtocontact
    mWallet
    BerryBuzz
    Send Using SMS
    Antair Call Screener
    QuickLaunch
    Profiler
    SimGuard
    RobLock
    05-17-09 11:16 AM
    I think you need to stick with one app for pop-ups. You have a few different pop-up apps and they are probably conflicting...
    05-17-09 11:18 AM
    which other are popup apps?
    05-17-09 11:24 AM
    Well Ive narrowed it down some its working fine when the phone is out my holster but when its in the holster(has a sleeper magnet) is when iam having this problem Ive made a message about it over on BerryPopup's forum
    05-17-09 07:22 PM
    Take a breath; punctuation helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:26 PM
    Didn't know we were in english class it's a habbit I've been typing that on chats and forums for years

05-17-09 08:31 PM
    I know and understand; I'm just old school and in a profession where punctuation is important.

05-17-09 08:48 PM
    Yeah I need to work on trying harder, I do in emails and other things.

05-17-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD