I want to write emails (+) in a different font to any of the ones preloaded on the Blackberry Curve. Is there somewhere I can download alternative fonts or, alternatively, can I copy over a font from my PC to my Blackberry? many thanks. Max
    06-07-08 06:17 AM
    Good question, I to am looking for different fonts for writting emails and texts, and also blackberry messenger. Where can i get these and also how do i load them on my pearl?
    06-10-08 12:42 PM
    Your phone already has a good number of pre-installed fonts. However, keep in mind that while these fonts will show up on your phone, they will not show up on the receipient's phone.
    06-10-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks for this. But do you mean that other fonts aren't, in fact, available or transferrable?
    06-11-08 09:40 AM
    Not that I am aware of. There may be a 3rd party app for this, but you cannot transfer them to your BB from your PC, if that is what you mean.
    06-11-08 12:29 PM
    Keep in mind, though, like jenaywins said: Your fonts won't show up on another person's phone unless they have the same font (just like computers).
    What's the point of using up precious memory on your berry with fonts if you can't even show them off?

You can only get alternate fonts on your BB if you install a Theme.
    06-11-08 02:42 PM
    I have the same problem with berricons ( happy faces)
    06-11-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD